View Larger Map
Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Florida Main North West, Florida North West, Florida, USA (Destin Navarre)
For rates and availability, check our link on VRBO and make your reservation online and in real-time.
Please review, sign, and email the Beachnik Vacation Rental Agreement (available in pdf format.)
1. Guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision. The individual making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories and as a result they would have to vacate the property without any refund according to Florida Statute 509.141.
2. Minimum Stay: Rental rates are based on a 3 night minimum stay. A longer minimum stay may be required during peak season.
3. Payment: Full payment is due upon making a reservation unless otherwise agreed to by owner.
4. Cancellations: There is a $25 handling fee on any cancelled reservation outside 2 weeks of your arrival date. Inside two weeks of arrival date will 20% of total cost of rental. IF YOU CANCEL OR NO-SHOW ON YOUR DATE OF ARRIVAL THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. Early departures for any reason (including weather) are not entitled to any refund of rent or deposit.
5. Check in and check out: Check in is between 3-5pm, unless prior arrangements have been made. Check out is 10:00 AM. All late departures will be charged a late checkout fee equal to a ½-day rental. Minimum Stay: Rental rates are based on a 3 night minimum stay. A longer minimum stay may be required during peak season.
6. Housekeeping: The housekeeping fees are included with the total; however, each guest is required to maintain the unit as it was at check in. If the unit is left damaged or additional cleaning is necessary, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
7. Key Policy/Lock Outs: Guests are responsible for returning all keys that are signed for at check in. There is a $75 charge for all lost or non-returned keys. After hour lock-outs will be charged $100.00.
8. RENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES: These Policies and procedures are meant to protect our guests. All guests are required to conform to all policies and procedures. See below:
9. No Smoking or pets are permitted. If any evidence of smoking or pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
10. Balcony: Cooking, grilling, feeding seagulls, or hanging towels, bathing suits, etc., on balconies is NOT PERMITTED. Do not lean over balconies. Most importantly, keep in mind that if something falls or is thrown off the balcony, it can cause severe and/or fatal injury to persons below. Once again, parents will be held responsible for their children’s actions.
11. Personal Property: We will not be held responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damages to the guest’s personal property, automobiles or items left in the unit.
12. RVs: Call to check for updated community policy on RV parking rules.
13. Security: El Matador is a gated community and there is a guard on duty. Your name will be on the guest list. You will need a code from me to get into the box outside the rental office that contains a welcome packet with keys and parking pass. It will be given to you a week prior to your arrival as the numbers change. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. The guard walks the property at random periods throughout the shift.
14. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is, unless otherwise noted on our website, equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include a telephone for local calls, free wifi, bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, hair dryer, ironing board, and some furnishings.